Earlier this month when George Haddad and myself spoke at the Masses, the committee along with Fr. Gregory felt that the community should hear some of the comments that parishioners were writing on their pledge cards because we were all so moved by their sacrifices and their enthusiasm towards this project. The comments, when presented to the committee and the parishioners, did not have names attached. I would like to share a couple of more comments that I have received and will continue to post them as I receive them.
"Dear Father Gregory,
It was wonderful to see the news in the Eagle recently that you are adding a much-needed elevator to St. Charles. Enclosed, please find my contribution toward the construction of that addition."
"To Father Peter,
Enclosed is a $500 donation toward the St. Charles elevator.
Officially our family belongs in the St. Mark Parish. However, my two grandchildren receive many blessings from St. Charles."
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment